Male and Female Commitment to Excellence Scholarship
The Commitment to Excellence scholarships will be awarded to a male and female student athlete who demonstrates a high level of involvement and commitment to sports. Outside of athletics, the chosen candidate must also show dedication within their community, while exceling in the classroom. The student-athlete must be enrolled in a Manitowoc County high school and have a minimum GPA of 3.75.
The deadline for Male and Female Commitment to Excellence Scholarship is April 20, 2019
The following information is required when applying for the scholarship:
- Demographic and contact information
- Athletic and academic award achievements
- Community service involvement
- Additional extracurricular activities, if applicable
- Essay: Participation in athletics can teach you an array of life lessons. Please write an essay (up to 1000 words) explaining the most important values you have learned from participating in sports.
- Two letters of recommendation (See below for additional details)
The following is required when submitting the letters of recommendation, which must to be submitted by the April 20 deadline.
- Name of person writing the letter
- Name letter of recommendation is for
- Letter of recommendation
Our Commitment to Excellence scholarships are now closed and the winners have been selected and will be announced soon!
Call HFM Lakeshore Orthopaedics Sports Medicine Department at 320-4565